Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Full House Is COMING BACK?!?!

Last night on Jimmy Kimmel Live!, John Stamos confirmed the rumors that have been swirling around Hollywood for a while now: FULL HOUSE IS RETURNING. Calling all 90's kids, this is a dream come true. Uncle Jesse will be producing the 13 episode new comedy that Netflix has just picked up, and the series will be starting with an hour long premiere!!
The new series will be called Fuller House and will focus on the lives of DJ, Stephanie and Kimmy Gibbler, with Uncle Jesse appearing for a few guest spots. Netflix has been talking to other stars of the show, to see if they would be interested in being guest stars as well. I sure hope so, because I can't imagine the house with Danny, Uncle Joey, or Michelle. I am hoping that this new show, premiering in 2016, will be able to keep up the same hype that it received back in the 80s and 90s. Full House was a largely loved show, and I do not want this new series to disappoint. Sometimes, spinoff shows are not the best, such as Girl Meets World, spinoff of one of my favorite shows, Boy Meets World. However, I believe that since Netflix picked it up instead of Nickelodeon, or the Disney Channel, the show has so much more potential. I will definitely be tuning in and can't wait to see one of my favorite families take the screen together again.

No comments: