Thursday, April 16, 2015

Spoken Word- Suli Breaks

So before I for get to do my blog I'm going to finish the one that I never got to submit. Why? Because  I am running out of shows to talk about especially since the season has ended for most of them. But, I thought I'd take a go at what I like to do in my spare time, whenever the time may be. Since I personally like to write poetry and music I thought this was worth writing about. Spoken Word--- is a great way for individuals to express themselves and explore their identity.

This is a spoken word piece that speaks it all ....
Suli Break presents ....

I Will Not Let An Exam Result Decide My Fate||Spoken Word





It speaks truth. ... It asks questions I ask myself these questions going through high school. It speaks on society and ability.

Suli Breaks discusses many poems based on Education and self-worth...
They are powerful and filled with debatable concepts.
And in many ways he challenges society to think outside the box.

Suli Breaks... Why I Hate School but Love Education

Education is the Key ...

He speaks that Education is the Key... Not School

Common Sense 

Inspiring one's mind

"It does a fool no good to spend money on an education" 
-George Bush

These are the things that students go through in a school year. 

We say to ourselves "I pay all this money for school and .... "
We always expect the most 
But we shouldn't have to worry about these situations 
But there is more than one way to be educated.. 



 

No comments: