Thursday, April 2, 2015

Star Wars Episode VII The Force Awakens

Star Wars Episode VII The Force Awakens is scheduled to be released on December 18th 2015, and I have to say, I couldn't be more excited. Star Wars was my childhood. My father loved the series and introduced me to it at a very young age and I have been obsessed with it ever since.


It has been many years since the last Star Wars movie so in order to get my fix I had to resort to Watching The episodes of the children version. While I an not proud of this I have to say I ended up loving that as well. I guess its just something about the Jedi and there code that I find intriguing.

Regardless, the new Star Wars is directed by J.J. Abrams and will be top on my list of movies to go see. If you are someone that hasn't checked out Star Wars in the past I would recommend that you watch the other films before watching this one.

No comments: