Friday, September 14, 2012

Lost Update

Last week I had started lost. This week, I am on season 3...you could say that it has been consuming a fair amount of my time recently. Anyways, some of my likes and dislikes of the show have changed since posting last week. I had said that I really liked all of the backstories that they go into for each character and how well developed they were. That is still the case, but I think during season 2 they go into a little too much detail and too much backstory. Some of the episodes began to bore me because half of the episode was a flashback all to get one simple detail out if it.

I think they wasted a lot of time by doing that and they could have put minutes of some episodes to much better use going into more detail on the island because there are plenty of things that are still left unexplained there. One thing I have heard from friends is to not get my hopes up because even by the end of the show, many things are still unexplained and it seemed like the writers were writing as they went along and just ran out of ideas and just ended it and left it hanging. That's just what I have been told though, I will have to keep watching and find out for myself.

No comments: