Friday, September 7, 2012

Heat

Heat is a 1995 Michael Mann film about a bank robbery crew led by a master thief who is played by Robert De Niro and a cop, played by Al Pacino who is hot on their trail after their most recent heist.  Heat also has Val Kilmer in a supporting role.  Heat is a movie that I really love and it is action packed and thrilling to the very end.  I think it has one of the best action shoot outs you can find in any bank robbery movie and I also think it has one of the best ends to a bank robbery/action movie out there.  Robert De Niro and Al Pacino are great as they go against each other.  There is a fantastic scene between Al Pacino and Robert De Niro that has fantastic tension.  It is a fantastic movie that I would really recommend seeing.  Michael Mann puts together a great story in this movie.  I am also a big fan of some of Michael Mann's other films such as Collateral and The Insider, which also stars Al Pacino.



No comments: