Friday, September 7, 2012

Guilty pleasures

One of my favorite movies of all time is also one of my guiltiest pleasures. Evil Dead 2 Starring Bruce Campbell, Directed by Sam Raimi, is a cult classic horror film with terrible acting and even worse special effects. its one of those movies that if you look close enough you can see the seams in the zombie costumes.
      I love this movie because it has everything  you would want from a Cheesy horror movie. The main character is a badass who half way through the movie brandishes a chainsaw for a hand along side his sawed off shot gun.


     Every thing I know about movies should make me hate it but I don't. I love this movie. I love everything about it.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

I don't care what anyone says. This is one of my favorite movies of all time. I agree with you completely.