Friday, September 28, 2012

HIMYM and Netflix

How I Met Your Mother just entered its 8th season this past week and I missed the season premiere. I personally love How I Met Your Mother (HIMYM) but I didn't know it existed until last season. Isn't it strange when you find a show that you never knew existed, and love it? I find myself wondering what other shows I've missed because of my always busy schedule.

I was incredibly bored in my introduction to theatre class this past Thursday. I checked my phone and what did I find? An email from Netflix asking me to come back and giving me a free month. It's like Netflix knew what I was thinking. During that class I re-subscribed and I have been reaping the benefits ever since. My instant que is super long and I'm excited to get to watch it. It's Friday night, I'm sick, and my Netflix calls. See you all Monday.

No comments: