Friday, November 9, 2012

Ted

Last week I watched the comedy film "Ted" starring Seth McFarlene, Mark Whalberg, and Mila Kunis. It was also written and directed by Seth McFarlene. I thought the movie was incredibly funny and unique; the protagonist is an animated talking stuffed teddy bear and it worked. And because the movie was from the mind of the same mans behind projects like "American Dad," "The Cleveland Show," and "Family Guy," many of the voice actors in these television show appeared as in the movie as the supporting cast. As a fan, it was something that I appreciated very much. Even though it bordered on the verge of absurdity, it was able to hold my attention throughout, while at the same time keeping me on my toes with unpredictable plot twists. In the end, Ted was overall an entertaining movie and I recommend it to anyone wishing to enjoy themselves at the movie.
-Kofi

No comments: