Wednesday, November 14, 2012

I've never seen Anchorman...

At the beginning of the semester Mr. Scott Walle found out I'd never seen the movie Anchorman before. That's not to say I'd never heard of Anchorman before. Without even having seen it I could name a few particularly famous quotes from the movie, but that wasn't good enough. So, this past week Scott lent me the DVD.

I haven't gotten a chance to actually watch it yet (I'm sorrrry!) because of one certain Mass Media Research Methods exam, but now that that is over and done with I have some free time before break and I'll just have to watch it.

So yea, I'll have to let you know what I think, but I'm sure Will Ferrel is hilarious and that it will be just as great as everyone says.

See you all after break, and have a happy Thanksgiving!


No comments: