Friday, November 2, 2012

Olympic internship

So its finally almost here.  Time to get going on the application for the NBC Olympic internship.  Pretty excited personally.  This was a huge reason I came to Ithaca College was to get a good chance of being apart of the 2014 olympics in Sochi.  I cant even think of an even more incredible experience.

So the reason I am getting all excited is because today was the first informational meeting.  Alumni and students, who just returned from London 2012, came and talked about their experience.  While I am not 100% sure if NBC or broadcasting/studio production is the exact career I want to pursue, I still believe this experience would be a life-changing one.

Also, I feel the situation is perfect.  Its in Russia (probably one of my top 5 favorite countries for whatever reason).  Number two, its in the winter which means snowboarding, skiing, luge, bobsled, and who can forget curling.  Some of the most underrated sports right there, and what comes with these events? The best athletes in the world.  Put all this and the overall hype of the olympics in one town, and give me a job in the field I love, well consider me on the first plane out of here.

No comments: