Thursday, November 8, 2012

Paranormal Activity 4

The other day I decided to make the daring decision to watch Paranormal 4 by myself. I had to watch it during the day though so I didn't scare myself at night to a point where I wouldn't be able to sleep at all for the next week or so. I also watched the other 3 paranormal movies last year during the year because I was bored. All of my friends had seen them so I decided to do it myself just so I can say that I saw the movies. Watching all of these movies I realized how scared I can get at a single movie.

At this fourth one I was legitimately screaming and yelling because I got so scared at certain parts. The pop outs, the effects, I was freaking out at a majority of the movie. Even though I was scared beyond belief, I was still very impressed with how the movie came out and how it was put together. The amount of pop ups and how they brought about the big curve ball about Hunter I thought was incorporated so well. I will admit that I liked how they used people that were not related to the family of Hunter because it showed that they were branching out, however, seeing that Hunter was adopted by this family that shows how the family was related. I wish that they showed us how Hunter ended up becoming a part of this family. I obviously know he was adopted, but when? Why? That's what I want to know.

Overall, this movie was really good, really scary, and very impressive. If you like scary movies, then this is the movie for you, but just be aware, if you watch this at night, good luck sleeping.

No comments: