Friday, November 16, 2012

Movie Night

After a five and a half hour drive from Ithaca to Northboro Massachusetts I finally arrived home. It has been 4 months since I left for football camp in early August. Upon my arrival I sat down to dinner with my family in the our living room. After a delicious dinner my mom suggested that we watch a movie as family. We stumbled upon the movie Wanderlust.

Wanderlust is Directed by David Wain and produced by Judd Apatow. It was the perfect movie for the mood I was in after a long car ride. Paul Rudd and Jennifer Aniston were the two lead actors who played a happy couple from New York City. On a roadtrip down to Atlanta the couple stumbles across a hippy commune and their life would be changed forever. Rudd and Aniston both delivered nice performances and my family and I laughed throughout the film.

It is so nice to be home with my family. After a long football season and a crazy first half of the semester being home for Thanksgiving break is a much needed breath of  fresh air. I look forward to more movie nights with my family throughout the week. I'll keep you posted! Enjoy the break everyone.

-Mike Vulcano

No comments: