Friday, November 16, 2012

Skyfall BTS

I can't post a review of Skyfall yet because I haven't seen it, but I looked through some of these videos and they just make me more excited to see it. Even before I was interested in filmmaking, I always loved watching behind the scenes of movies and seeing the "magic" of how everything was made. And now after being involved in film and movies more I can appreciate the behind the scenes even more and appreciate how much work went into one shot and how they got everything to work and look like the feature film that it was. Next week hopefully I will be posting a review of Skyfall after seeing it! For now everyone should take a look at some of these videos they are very interesting.


http://nofilmschool.com/2012/11/james-bond-making-of-skyfall/

No comments: