Friday, November 16, 2012

Fringe

So I recently started to watch the television show Fringe. I had started to watch this show when it first came onto the television, however, I got enormously creeped out at the second episode and stopped watching it.

Recently, since I have become more "okay" with gore and creepy things so I decided to watch it again by starting it all over again. The first episode was so amazing that I want to watch all of the episodes in a day. The funny part is that I remember seeing certain parts in both the first and second episode.

What can I say about this show? It's unbelievably good and the way they incorporate all of the sciafye type of themes I think is completely awesome. If you're someone that likes blood, science, and really creepy themes of a television show, then if I were you, I'd find it right now.

No comments: