Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Abduction

Over the break I had watched the movie Abduction with Taylor Lautner and I was personally impressed. I've never been the biggest fan of him or his movies, but I was actually impressed on how this movie turned out.

The way that the movie had incorporated his story and his parents I thought was truly interesting. When he found out that he was adopted, I thought that that was such a good turn of events to bring about how his parents were not actually his parents.

When I watched this movie I had watched it with my mom. Now granted, she was probably asleep for some of it, she even said that she liked it and ought that it was a great movie. I didn't exactly think that it was a great movie but I liked how they incorporated everything into it.

In a weird way this movie sort of reminded me of a Taken type of movie. I only think this cause of the fighting scenes in the movie, even though it was a totally different base line.

But anyway, if you think that fighting and killing are awesome and just happen to like Taylor Lautner as a plus, this movie is for you.

No comments: