Friday, October 12, 2012

Writer's Block


If any of you has an interest in writing, then I'm sure at some point in time you've all gotten a case of writer's block, it basically happens to everyone. For me it really hit me this semester, I really didn't have a lot of creativity for anything. However that changed when I stumbled across this book on Amazon called, The Writer's Block by Jason Rekulak. It's this awesome little book that's literally in the shape of a block and it's sole purpose is to get your creative juices flowing.


This is a little book that I would highly recommend picking up if you have even a slight interest in writing. You just open to any page and there's an idea that will get your creativity flowing. It touches on topics that are personal, funny, strange and so on. It's under $10 on Amazon and I would highly recommend picking it up, you won't be disappointed.


Here's the link for it: http://www.amazon.com/The-Writers-Block-Jump-Start-Imagination/dp/0762409487/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1350070226&sr=8-1&keywords=writer%27s+block

No comments: