Friday, October 19, 2012

Something new


I want to talk about all of the new shows that I haven't had the time to watch while at school. I went home last week and as soon as I got home I sat down on my couch and started watching TV with my family. Here are some new shows (some are just new to me I guess) and my thoughts on them.


1. Revolution (NBC):

Revolution is five episodes into it's first season. I've only seen one episode (episode 4: The Plague Dogs) and I'm very intrigued. I'll have to find time to watch the other episodes online but it airs on NBC on Monday nights at 8 pm. The premise of the show is that all the electricity goes out in the world and what the world would be like 15 years after that. Its a really interesting concept. Think about it, almost everything we do revolves around electricity. We would be able to make films and television without it- we'd be out of luck. From that one episode I've gathered a "Lost" feel from the show already- and I loved Lost so I'm excited to see where this one goes. 

In later posts I'll talk about Go On and The Mindy Project.

No comments: