Friday, October 5, 2012

The Life & Times of Tim


One of my favorite tv comedies of all time is The Life & Times of Tim. The often overlooked HBO comedy is a cartoon featuring a character named Tim who works in an advertising agency. The film is loosely based off his experiences working in the advertising agency for Omnicom. The animation is amateur, but for adult-targeting cartoons when has that ever been an issue? South Park essentially is made from construction cut-outs. The show is very sarcastic and feature a lot of dead panning, but I absolutely think its hilarious. The show is made up of two 15 minute episode each week, and to start off I’d definitely recommend the pilot – its hilarious! Unfortunately, I haven't heard much about the show entering a third season, so I'm not sure if its been renewed or not. 

No comments: