Monday, October 3, 2011

Senior Thesis looking for Crew members

Hello Fiction Field I!

My name is Jen Tracy and I am producing my senior thesis this semester. I am still looking for a few crew roles, and I want you to come join our super fun project! Get some great on-set experience with graduating seniors, and another film to add to your resume. This film will be submitted to national festivals, so you will also get the chance to have your name on the credit reel for a film (hopefully) seen around the country.

It is a fiction comedy done loosely in the style of the FX show Louie.

I am looking for:

1. DP for one day of shooting (Monday, October 17th at night time) that the main DP will not be able to attend
2. 1st AC
3. Boom Operator
4. Key grip/assistant gaffer (not too much to do for these shoots, so I am planning on combining this job)
5. Production Assistant(s)

Please let me know if you are interested by shooting me an email at jtracyo1@ithaca.edu

Thanks!

(And thank you, Arturo, for letting me do a guest post!)

-Jen

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I heard iCrewz is a great source when your seeking crew members.