Sunday, October 2, 2011

Arrested Development

Another season of Arrested Development?! I knew there was a movie in the works, but the shows creator Mitch Hurwitz just announced plans to release a fourth season: http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5irNKx40fJa__Xg3Ns5lRQe4nXa1Q?docId=5e86a359373744d6a547625d2e88b14c

With this new season they're hoping to hype people up for the movie. While this is exciting news, but I'm not really sure how it's going to work with most of the stars all involved in various other projects. From what I've read, they are featuring one character per episode to catch the audience up with what the Bluth family has been doing for the past 5 years. Either way, I'm looking forward to it!

2 comments:

mac smith said...

no way thats awwwweeesssooomeee!!!!

Lucy Lynne' Hall said...

I love Arrested Development!