Saturday, October 8, 2011

2 Broke Girls



2 Broke Girls is literally about two broke girls. One of the girls Max Black (Kat Dennings) has always been poor and knows just how to get up and do the things she needs to do to get by; while Caroline Channing (Beth Behrs) the daughter of a billionaire, who got caught in a ponzi scheme, and went to prison for robbing the city, is new to not having any money. Caroline ends up in Brooklyn where no one knows her so she can get a job. She ends up working at a crappy diner to make some money and eventually go back to her normal lifestyle. The two girls meet on Caroline's first day of work, because Max works at the diner as well. Max ends up feeling sorry for the other girl and lets her move into her apartment. Together they try to make enough money to make both of their lives better. To begin with Max bakes the best cupcakes ever, and Caroline has an idea to start a business.


I have been watching this show and so far I think it is a very good take on these two girls' lives and the conversations between the girls is hilarious. There is not a time where I'm not laughing, for example I was just watching this show in my room with my headphones on and I was laughing so much my roommate had to check out what was so funny. I think anyone who has a good sharp sense of humor should definitely check it out. Its on Mondays at 8:30/7:30c on CBS. This is definitely a winner in my opinion I really hope that they decide to continue this show for more than one season.


No comments: