Sunday, October 2, 2011

Handwarmers

(picture to come)

So me and the crew are sitting here at Wendy's before the shoot. And I'm sitting there complaining about how cold I am, when Lexi throws me these little pouches. My initial reaction is why is this tiny red headed girl giving me these pouches, she's weird. Then I investigate them further and I'm like omg they're full of heat, maybe she's not insane. Then it was my turn for people to think I was crazy bc I was the only one on the crew that didn't know what these things were. "hothands" is the name of the product and supposedly they make all sorts of products to keep you warm. These magic little warm pouches are made of salt, water, iron powder, wood and activated charcoal. These things are just a super cool product that were originally created for hunters to keep warm when hunting in the harsh winter but they can be used for so much more for example during really cold shoots in the middle of buttermilk state park or when u just so happen to be freezing in Wendy's. I just think these products are totally awesome and I can't wait to use them in the future.

No comments: