Monday, February 28, 2011

Peach Castle

So, driving back from the doctor (in Syracuse) I took a different route than the usual one and I saw this place which seems perfect for the Peach is a Whore project. So I dropped a pin on the location. Just click on the title of the post and when in Google Maps click on the pin and choose "street view" where you can actually see the place.

It looks great and it happens to be a student housing, I think for SUNY Cortland. It is about 20-30 min from IC. Further down the same road there are other "gothic" examples. I think one of them goes back to 1880 or so. Once in Google Maps at street level you can actually "drive" using your arrow keys until you find those other locations just North of the one I am linking to. How's that for virtual location scouting?

No comments: