Tuesday, February 8, 2011

So I've been trying to kill two birds with one stone (or two projects with one, er, computer?) by writing this blog and in some way linking it to my vlog channel on YouTube. Right now, the case has been that I choose a random song, or someone suggests a song, I record it about a million times, hate it, post it anyway, then write this thing. So this week, I decided to choose a song that I could also write about, because I think its important to be inspired by EVERYTHING you do, not just one thing. That's lame. Fo realz.

Anyway, here's my newest vlog. (Right there. Click it. Do ittttt.) It was a special request from a family friend. This woman is one of the most amazing people I've ever met. She's the single mom of two boys, and despite all the crazy stuff that happens to her, she's still one of the sweetest people I've ever met. I mean, I'm grouchy just having to wake up for class (haha), but on a bigger scale, that's nothing! Anyway, she's pretty inspiring, so this one goes out to her. Enjoy, and I'll see you kids bright and early Thursday morning :)

No comments: