Monday, February 21, 2011

Casting Call

I guess no one else has started talking about the class-wide casting call (sorry if you already have and I didn't notice you), but it might as well get started. For the T/TH 8:00 class, if we are going to do it in the evening, it should NOT be on Thursday since a bunch of us have Newswatch 16 from 5:30 till whenever (normally 9:00, but there could always be live @ 10:00). If its going to a mid-day casting call, I personally could not do it T/TH or on the weekends, but any other day is good. I'm also down for doing the casting call during class, but it is early and some potential actors may have classes.

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

agreed on the not thursday evening thing- I have To a Pulp then. I'd probably miss anything midday on T/R as well, but I'm thinking as long as they're at least one person from each group there, that would be good.