Wednesday, February 16, 2011

The Fighter

So I have some really exciting news..... I GOT THE FLU!!!!!!!! Today I'm going to lay around in my bed as my fever soars into the triple digits and I sweat all over the place. While doing this I think I'm going to watch The Fighter. The Fighter for those of you who don't know is a new boxing movie featuring Marky Mark and Christian Bale. I really enjoy Christian Bale and one of my favorite movies is American Psycho (watch it if you haven't seen it). For his role in The Fighter, Bale lost a metric ton of weight and looks like a skeleton. He dropped 70 pounds for his 2004 role in The Machinist so it was nothing new to him to drop weight for a character. He also joked about doing a lot of coke to shed weight for these movies. He's a crazy guy. I'll let you guys know how the movie is.

1 comment:

Caitlin Stetter said...

I've seen the movie. I thought it was wicked good. I thought Christian Bale did an amazing job.