Friday, February 25, 2011

Wanna see something COOL?!

Hey everyone!
Since I've been battling a cold all week, I decided not to do my weekly vlog. Instead, I'll take a moment to advertise a play I'm in! Yayyy for advertising yourself!

So I'm in this play called Veronika Decides To Die. Its a really deep show about a woman who attempts to commit suicide, only to fail and land herself in a mental institution. From there, she must figure out her life and decide whether or not she wants to live or die.

The play is presented through some abstract movement, but it will leave you really treasuring your own life. It's a pretty cool show.

Anyway, it'll be running tonight (Friday, February 25) at 8 and tomorrow (Saturday, February 26) at 4. It will be held in the Clark Lounge in Campus Center. Admission is $5. Spread the word!!! :)

I hope to see some of you there :)
--Rhiannon

No comments: