Thursday, February 3, 2011

The Dark Knight Rises + Joseph Gordon Levitt

Okay, so while doing my usual movie stalking I found out that Joseph Gordon Levitt has signed on for "The Dark Knight Rises." Honestly, who else squealed when they read that? I mean, I'm used to Christopher Nolan reusing his lead actors a lot, but this just got me really excited. Joseph Gordon Levitt went from Indie modern day film noir of "Brick" to romantic comedy "(500) Days of Summer" to "Inception" and now "The Dark Knight Rises." He's becoming a big name actor, and personally, I'm pumped.

1 comment:

Alyssa Walker said...

Joseph Gordon-Levitttttt!!!!!! I don't know if you've seen it, but he's in this movie called Maniac. It's kind of a weird movie, but it's also really well done (in my opinion). Plus, it's got Zooey Deschanel in it. It's on Netflix instant play so you check it out :D