Wednesday, February 16, 2011



Hey Ladies,

I thought I'd post something (since I haven't been posting much) about my new found love for Scott Pilgrim vs. the World. For those of you who don't now the story: It's about a young man named Scott Pilgrim who must fight the 7 evil ex's of Ramona Flowers, if he wishes to date her. Along with trying to defeat them, he has to deal with his own life problems of growing up and coming to terms with his own past relationships.
It's originally a comic book which was adapted into a feature film starring Michael Cera as Scott Pilgrim.


The comic/movie feature large video game references and musical features to it. Artists like Radiohead, Broken Social Scene, and Beck contributed to the music of Scott Pilgrim vs. The World. There are also an ungodly amount of special effects to the movie


All in all, I think it's a great and interesting movie/comic book. It gives me something to read between classes and homework now that I've caught up on everything else I watch. Enjoy~

No comments: