Sunday, September 25, 2011

New Girl

With all of the new shows debuting this fall, I got really excited to see what was new, returning, and watch my determination to do schoolwork take second priority to catching up on tv shows (haha).



I decided to begin watching with the "New Girl" with Zoe Deschanel. She is known for a lot of different things...She And Him, 500 Days of Summer, and my personal favorite...and I think that this new show will really give all the Zoe fans their weekly dose, and it will get everyone who still doesn't know who she is to absolutely fall in love. I am, however, worried that it will turn out to be one of those fantastic TV shows that goes unnoticed by millions of viewers, only to go off-air like some of my other favorites (*cough* Arrested Development). I do think that, based on the ratings of the first episode (11 million viewers) it could do O.K.

I think that these numbers are really, really high, considering that the pilot episode has been available to view for free via itunes since early September. I think that was a great way for FOX to promote the show..I really hope that they got it right with this one!

Also, I was watching the series premier of SNL and witnessing these two men on the same stage was great...
But what is up with Alec's hair? Did anyone else get really, really distracted watching it wiggle back and forth? Too. Much. Gel.


No comments: