Sunday, September 11, 2011

New Fall Shows

The new fall season for TV is quickly approaching and I’m counting down the days. I recently read this article: http://www.timescolonist.com/entertainment/Fall+television+preview+season+full+laughs+screams+fairy+tales/5384733/story.html

Which gave brief summaries on some of the new shows coming out this season. While there’s nothing that absolutely stands out to me I know that I’m looking forward to New Girl starring Zooey Deschanel, who has never disappointed me and I especially became a huge fan after (500) Days of Summer.

Another new show I’m looking forward to is Up All Night. Being a huge Will Arnett fan I was more than disappointed in his sitcom last year Running Wilde. I think that pairing him up with Christina Applegate is going to be much better.

I also can’t wait for my NBC Thursday nights to come back. Especially Community and Parks and Recreation which keep getting better and better with each episode.

John Goodman will definitely be an interesting addition to the show. Fortunately I only have a little more than a week to find out.

No comments: