Friday, December 7, 2012

Yer a wizard...Cody

I don't think I mentioned this before, but in my other class with Arturo, Motion Graphics & Animation, we're working on our final projects: green screening ourselves into a film.


For my final project, I decided to use Harry Potter as my film. In this scene, Professor Umbridge's evil reign of Hogwarts is about to come to an end. Fred and George Weasley use their newest products from their company, Weasley Wizard Wheezes to cause some mayhem. 


                      

My friend Cody and I ended up being set in the background of this shot, and after a lot (and I mean A LOT) of color corrections and filters, I think the shot came out pretty good. It still needs a little work, but I think it worked out pretty well! 
Have a good weekend everyone!


No comments: