Friday, December 7, 2012

Final Project status

So the scripts been done and shooting is under way.    We have 30 pages worth to shoot in less then a week, and its getting rough out there.  Not really though.  We are making good progress and have most of it shot.  Lots of work to do tomorrow but after that we should be in the clear.

So for those of you who dont know, our project is a mockumentary about a college election.  The two candidates Brian Morgan, and Veronica Taft, compete against each other to win the colleges vote and become the new SGA president.  Along the journey there are highs and lows for each candidate.

So far the real difficulty I personally, have run into, besides for the lack of time, is the size of the project.  I personally have never done a project this large and when I worked on writing it I wasn't sure what to expect from length and preparation.  It is all new to me.  I do think that with the time we have and the ground we have to cover we are doing just fine.  A lot more has to be done so lets get at it.

Robert Cannon

No comments: