Thursday, December 13, 2012

Thunder Buddies For Life

Ted is by far my favorite movie I've seen this year. How many other movies have a teddy bear that smokes pot? None that I've seen. No-one is safe from being made fun of in this movie, even the voice of Ted Seth Macfarlane. The writing of this movie is definitely the best part of the movie.
I don't care what other people say, I love Mark Wahlberg. He is that perfect actor for a serious role in a comedy (The Other Guy's anyone?). I think the best part of this movie is how they are able to turn a stuffed teddy bear into a realistic looking bear and have it turned into a celebrity that people want. Since this isn't a zombie movie I can't say it was perfect but it was as close to perfect as it could considering I was crying from laughing. Everyone who doesn't get offended easily should go see this. If you do get offended easily, go see it any way so you can get offended.

No comments: