Friday, December 7, 2012

Key & Peele

Very recently my friend Jake introduced me to the comedy group Key & Peele. Now I'm sure that a lot of you have already heard of these guys because they are pretty popular, but I'm just getting around to seeing them and I would absolutely tell everyone to go watch their stuff.

Key & Peele are two comedians who got their start on the show MADtv, which was a sketch show sort of like SNL, just not as popular. After MADtv ended in 2009, two of the actors, Key & Peele went their own way and started up another sketch show on Comedy Central, called, well Key & Peele.

The sketches range from political oriented sketches to ones that are just plain funny. Here are a few examples from the show.



and probably my favorite sketch.


I would highly recommend this show to anyone. The show just finished its second season but you can just catch some re-runs on Comedy Central.


No comments: