Friday, December 7, 2012

Breaking Bad

In my media A&A we recently finished watching the pilot episode of Breaking Bad.  I thought it was amazing.  The story is very unique, the acting is out of this world and the show just draws you in.  I am still only five episodes in,  but every minute I am excited to see the development of Bryan Cranston and Aaron Paul's characters.  Despite both of their characters huge flaws, I can't help but be attached to them and want to see them succeed.


As you can see from the above picture they have both been rewarded for their portrayal Jesse Pinkman and Walter White.  I think that the strongest part of the show is the character development.  Where Walter White starts out to where he ends up even after five episodes is amazing and very believable.  I don't think that this show can work without these two actors.  I think if there were other people in the role the show would not be as successful as it currently is.


They are simply the team that cannot be beat.

No comments: