Friday, December 7, 2012

Last Days

As the semester comes to a close it's always a little bittersweet. This semester will mark the end of a project I've been working with for the past year and a half, and while I'm going to be really excited to pass it off to the next person in line, I'm also a little sad to see it go.

Game Over has a freeplay segment. You've probably seen us over the last three semesters at some point, set up in the lobby of park playing video games and interviewing people. While I'm still going to be involved in Game Over, it's not quite the same. This was the project that brought me onto the show, and it's a lot of fun. I've met a lot of people through it, and it was the first thing I really worked on as a freshman. Hanging out with friends, playing video games, and making something. It can't get much better.

I've learned a lot doing this little segment. Not only how to set up interviews in a matter of seconds, but also a lot about people in general. Today is the last day we'll be shooting for the segment and we're going to try sending it off with a bang. If any of you manage to see this before 5 or 6 tonight, come stop by. We'll be playing Halo 4 and testing out the WiiU with Nintendo Land.


That being said, I'm excited to move onto the next phase of projects and ventures in the crazy little world Park is. And I'll probably try and crash freeplay at least a few times next semester.

No comments: