Thursday, March 10, 2011

A Wild Post Appeared!

So I was Skyping with my friend last night, and he told me to go look at Steven Spielberg's filmography on Wikipedia and see all of the titles that he's been involved in. I saw a lot of titles that I had no idea he had a hand in: he was a producer for Balto and The Goonies, director for Minority Report, and a producer for The Land Before Time. So I suggest you go look at the filmographies of your favorite director/producer/film-y person and see what crazy stuff they've been involved in. Because I never knew that Steven Spielberg had a hand in The Land Before Time, the movie with the cutest dinosaurs ever.

1 comment:

arturo said...

I am very glad you discovered the usefulness of looking at the filmographies (or bibliographies as might be the case) of authors you like. Also very important is to read about and check the influences that other films or authors had on the director you are interested in. That way you will be able to understand a lot more what drives his/her work.