Wednesday, March 9, 2011

All I Do Is Dream Of You

I'm just going to start by saying that a week goes by wayyyy too fast. I feel like two days ago I wrote here. Mehhh.

Anyway, for consistency's sake, here's my most recent vlog. As I mentioned in the beginning of this video, I learned some film history while I was working on this song. I originally knew it from the 1952 hit MGM musical Singin' in the Rain. However, upon google-ing this song, I discovered that it was actually written much earlier for another film called Sadie Mckee in 1934. Since then, it has been performed by many artists.

So yeah. I just thought that was cool. It was nice to learn a little more about the song before I recorded it. Funnnnnn.

That's all for now, kiddos. Have a great day, and I'll see you bright and early (especially since I got this malfunctioning alarm clock issue fixed!!!)

No comments: