Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Spark Mini-Course

I'm typing this while sitting in a Park mini-course called Spark (it's okay, they encourage us to go on Facebook/Twitter/everything and post about the class during class). We're about to Skype with David Muir and Diane Sawyer, among other people. While I know it doesn't have much to do with film, I just thought it might interest you to know that we're about to talk with some pretty cool household names in a few minutes. If they say anything ground-breaking, I'll set up another post and give you a rundown of what's going on.
Right now they're ordering me to set up a Twitter account. When Twitter first came out, I thought it was the dumbest thing and I swore that I would never get one. And now it seems like I must break my promise to myself. Sadface.

No comments: