Thursday, March 3, 2011

Rude Neighbors and Other Such Ramblings

Good morning!!!
I hope everyone's projects are coming along. A little update, we're shooting some scenes today and Saturday, then we're scoping out a location next week. Hooray for progress.

Speaking of progress, guess who has another video blog?! This one was disappointing, I would have liked to do another take, but my neighbors starting pounding on the wall. I guess they aren't as supportive of my new hobby as you guys are (heh heh).

Anyway, for my next one, I'm working on doing harmonies and trying some split screen action. I'd like to start putting a little more effort into how these look, because usually I just film on my computer, without any sort of regard to picture quality or light (for example, there's a HUGE orb of light past my head where the sun is hitting my wardrobe. I really should have just put a little more thought into the lighting). Point is, this should be more than just me sitting down, playing a song, and uploading it. This is my written promise to make the videos themselves a little more impressive.

Hopefully I'll follow through. Otherwise I'm a huge liar. And that's just bad taste.

Best Wishes,
Rhiannon

No comments: