Thursday, March 10, 2011

That scary post-graduation question...

In class today we talked about what we ultimately see ourselves doing post-graduation. As a Junior, this isn't very far away and that post-graduation question always sounds somewhat scary. I don't really think about it too much but when I do this is what I come up with. When I first graduate I'm expecting an entry-level position as a PA but down the road I see myself producing. My ultimate goal would be to somehow combine my love of broadway with video production by video packages for broadway.com. Although this is the dream as of now, it may change as I continue to explore what it is I like about television and hopefully intern in LA.

1 comment:

arturo said...

I think the only way to reduce anxiety is to prepare as best you can, putting real effort and lots of time while you can (that is while you are in college), since later on it will be much harder to dedicate time to get your chops and skills up to par since you will probably be busy surviving! That does not mean that after college you can simply relax if you do get a decent job, since you have to stay current and abreast in this fast moving digital world.