Monday, March 21, 2011

Mondays. Silly.

Hope we weren't supposed to post over break. Oopsie daisy.

Well, obligatory update on the GDK: we've reserved our equipment and have everything ready for our shoot this upcoming Saturday. What will be most difficult is the shoot after that- our cast is really only available on Saturdays, and only during the afternoon, so that makes our last shoot (outdoors, off-campus) pretty time-restricted, especially since we're running out of Saturdays. But I think with some good in-class prep and some editing of what we already have, we should be okay.

I didn't watch too much TV or movies over break- I know, I'm really regretting it- but I did manage to watch a movie my dad Tivo'd for me. It was called "Always" (I think), and it was about a firefighter pilot who dies and gets sent back from Heaven to act as an unseen guide for an up-and-coming firefighter pilot. It was directed by Steven Spielberg (I'm pretty sure- my memory is really failing me right now), and the script was great. It had some really nice moments. There was a part just before the end that I wasn't sure fit very well, but overall I really liked the characters (Richard Dreyfuss plays the main guy) and the dialogue. So overall, pretty good. :)

No comments: