Sunday, March 20, 2011

Siblings and Such.

I know, who blogs over spring break, right?
Actually, other people did too, so that's nice.
Anyway, I thought it would be nice to keep consistent and blog after a vlog.
This week, I recorded a song with my younger sister. She's 18 and graduating soon. I like talking to her these days, because I forgot what that felt like. She has no idea where she's going or what she's doing, and even though that's super terrifying for her, it's also kind of exciting. To avoid getting super cheesy I'll just say that I'm wishing her the best, and until then, I'm glad she's not too cool to sit down and vlog with her lame older sister.
I hope everyone enjoyed their spring breaks. We'll be back to Golden Doorknob stuff soon enough. We have a really long shoot lined up soon, which is super exciting!!!

Safe travels, and best wishes :)

No comments: