Saturday, April 2, 2011

Pokeception- Legit?

Okay, so this past Tuesday I started downloading some videos from archives.org for the ADR project, and by videos I mean three Pokemon episodes in what my relatives have determined might possibly be in Czech. I was wondering if a Pokemon/Inception mashup trailer would be legitimate for this ADR project? I would take the video from Pokemon and the audio from the third Inception trailer (it's the audio from the mashup 'Upception' that starts "there's something you should know about me") and turn it into Pokeception.

And by "would have," I mean "I made it in four days and it's done and I'd like to show it to you guys on Tuesday to see what you think and if I can be done with this project."

I made it so early because I was afraid that if this isn't enough ADR-ing for the project, I'll need time to make another video. Also, I was really excited about it. Also, I got to watch the Inception trailer about 50 times. Also, Brock is Joseph Gordon-Levitt.

So if you guys would like to watch it, I can totally bring it in on Tuesday and distract you for 2 minutes and 15 seconds. Please? Anyone? I'm pretty happy with it, but any suggestions for making it even more epic would be fantastic. Really. More epicness plz. Kthxbai.

1 comment:

arturo said...

By all means, distract us!