Monday, April 25, 2011

ALL RIGHT I GOT THIS.

I got this idea for the project earlier today in the shower. Yeah. In the shower. Shut up, the shower is a magical place. What, you've never been in there and thought, "I'm gonna write a novel about some termite overlords" and then gone and written a novel about termite overlords? What the bloody hell are you doing in there?

Anyway, it's going to be a trailer for Ithaca's first-ever horror/thriller TRIPLE FEATURE. I'm using clips from three old B-movies: Invasion of the Bee Girls, Driller Killer, and A Certain Sacrifice. I'm doing this because -- let's face it -- nobody hates a poorly ADRed B-movie trailer. I think I can get away with this if anything.

I'm still not totally convinced that this project is what I think it is, but whatever. All I know is that the grade doesn't matter as long as it looks good... and as long as the grade's good.

PS: The clips that I'm using have people in no clothes sometimes. No clothes! Oh goodness, oh gracious! Whatever shall we do? Call the authorities! The ambulance! The rescue squad! Ha ha, don't really do that, because it's ART.






































I mean Picasso would be like, "Whoa bro, that's art" and I'd say, "Bro" and he'd say "Bro." Then we'd have a bropocalypse of art. Bro.

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

I thoroughly enjoyed this entire post. I also didn't realize that art bro's were a thing. Is there a frat for that or something?