Monday, April 11, 2011

Finally Back in my Right Mind

Ok, so I know I haven't posted in a while, but with so much stuff piling up the last few weeks I've hardly had a spare moment to think. But now that our doorknobs are done, I can take a minute to breath. So Doorknobs are done and turned in and all that good stuff, I think ours turned out alright, but I guess we'll have to wait and see what everyone thinks of it. Next thing, I ran across a few articles online recently that I thought would be interesting to share. So with the first one I feel like the title says it all, its titled "Writers Gild Chooses 101 Greatest Screenplays", (the article title is the link) and I feel that there are a lot of noteworthy titles on this list. The second article that I came across, isn't as serious and a little more comical, but still something I didn't realize. Its a list of things that originally were made up in different movies and tv shows that have actually come true/been created. The article is titled "8 Absurd Jokes That Predicted Real Life Events" (The link is the article title). Just some things I thought were interesting to share.

No comments: