Sunday, April 17, 2011

Fan Girl Moment!

So a few weeks ago I posted my ukulele cover of Alexz Johnson's "Skin".

This morning, I found out that not only had Alexz Johnson seen my video, but she tweeted it. This is really cool news, because I was a huge fan of Instant Star, and so I absolutely adore her. So yeah, it's extremely awesome to have a professional you admire enjoy your work!!!

However, I also found this a little irritating, because I realized that video in particular was recorded and edited very quickly, and so the quality is quite poor. I guess I've learned my lesson; I should edit every vlog as if the person who wrote the song originally is watching.

Anyway, that's my fan girl story. I also realized I never posted about my most recent vlog (posted last week). This one was for my dad's birthday. Enjoy!

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

aw that's awesome that she watched it! very cool :)

arturo said...

I also noticed that you got the most hits (over 500!) on that one and that your latest vlog is also doing quite well. You are now officially under pressure! LOL:-)