Friday, April 29, 2011

Goodbye Michael Scott

For anyone who didn't watch the Office last night, it was Steve Carell's last episode. The episode featured the likes of Will Ferrell, Will Arnet, and a number of other guest stars. I really enjoyed the final episode because it was really different from what a normal episode of The Office is like. Yes, there was humor but it was also really sad. I think Steve Carell did an amazing job at showing the emotion of leaving your co-workers that you've been with for a long time. I also enjoyed the last episode because you get to see how much everyone loved Michael. They always criticize his antics during the episodes cause he's ridiculous but in this episode you get to see what everyone really thought about him. In the link is a review of the episode. I don't know why I put it up there but it's up there.

No comments: