Monday, April 18, 2011

Game of Thrones

So I feel the need to watch Sean Bean be awesome and epic, but HBO and Hulu don't have full episodes on their site, and while HBO's previews and the behind-the-scenes stuff would be cool to watch, I want to actually watch an episode before I go click on everything on their site. Is it out online somewhere? I mean, I'm taking a wild guess and saying that it definitely is, I'm just wondering if anyone had found anything that was okay quality. On that note, did anyone watch it (Luke?)? Apparently this is HBO's comeback attempt (I think I read it was a $60 mil gamble), so I'd like to know if it looks like they're going to succeed.
But it has Sean Bean, so I shouldn't be worried.

2 comments:

Luke Snyder said...

http://www.free-tv-video-online.me/internet/game_of_thrones/

I'd say go with either the novamov link or the megavideo. Those seem to be the most consistent quality to me. I didn't watch it yet but I most likely will tonight, I already watched the preview and it looks ridiculous so im pumped.

Rebecca said...

thank you!! I'll see if I can watch it tonight or something.